VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Yes, we drifted apart.

I'M BACK FROM CAMPPPPPPPPPPPP! <: Updated my blog like finally. Bleah, I'm so busy nowadays. Camp is super fun, especially the campfire. I'm like dead lor. Too tired le x-x! I realise I have awesome sisters, Vanessa, Helen, JiaHui & Nina. Okay enough of this. I've been texting DAMON everyday 24hour. Cool leh! <3 Cousins just came my house. Yay! Okay lah, nothing to post already. Bbye! :D

:'( We drifted apart, but my love for you will not change. We didn't talk for long le bah? Tsktsk, nevermind. Luckily I didn't lose you yeah, hahaha. Let's talk to each other soon! Loveyou. <3 I think you should know that I'm talking about you.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: