VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Monday, January 10, 2011

Really had enough.

SUPSUPSUP! SCHOOL AS USUAL YEAH. Woke up at 7.35 as I scare I'm late and I've to pack my school bag. Prepare and went to pack my school bag. So heavy, x-x. Was texting helen and damon all the way. Met helen at 8.40 at her house busstop. Took 83. So crowded, I hate it! Than otw to school was like really very funny. We two always like sot de :x. Than ohso texting damon lor. Reach school called birdnest, asked where is she. AH NEH, SHE AT THE BLUE COLOUR TABLE THERE WITH NINA & JIAHUI :). Find them and chit chat, had laughters. Went to class for assembly after that. Ms lin classes are fun. Others? Kns. -,- Recess with same people. Lazy type as there are so many people LOL! Hmm, had chicken rice. Nice, but expensive. :( Went back to class, had lessons & then end! On btw, before lesson ended is english. Wah, my english teacher, like -'- ley. Knn, groom teacher or whatever ar. Sibei pissed with her leh! Vanessa is more pissed with her. :B hmm, than went to canteen find helen. Found already, we walk outside our school, its raining! :'( Cold daooooooo! Than hor, we find that its very late already. So we faster take 83 go cp. Wah, at the bus hor, got one very familiar girl, that is SRIWANI! Chatted with her and went to cp with her for mac. Fulled than went to walk around cp. EYLIN'LUV OHSO AT CP LEH OMG. She saw my backview. <3 texted damon and eylin. Reached home at 6, showered and phoned! :D. Secondary life is really vvvvvvery tired. I hate it. Texting Damon now. HE REALLY VVVERY CUTE LAH. KEEP SAY HE COME AND CATCH ME LE DK WHAT SHIT. LMAO, Shall update tmr! Bbye! ANYWAY, Today I should be stayback at school till 5 for choir or whatever with vanessa. But we're not even interested, pos! So we skip lah! :D SAIYONARAAAAA.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: