VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Monday, January 3, 2011

I'll cherish you, our friendship.

HELLO PEOPLE. GOT MISS ME ANOT?! Really sorry for not blogging, I'm super lazy yeah. :/ I'm at my grandparent's house now. Texting damon my oink. <3 Suddenly LiQin text me, shock daooo! :B I've been going to nex every week, cool or what. Wanna buy clothes, but mother at there kpkb. Thinking about it makes me really pissed. School is starting on the next day. Will I change? I think yes.. towards my parents, yes.. friends? I dont know. Okay whatever. I'm excited. :p caryn told me to join volleyball, but I wanna join netball ley. ): dontknow lah, confuse like what. -.- I cant sleep lah like seriously. Been thinking about a thing that really makes me pissed off just. BLEAH, Gonna end my post here. Kzxcbbyeeeeeeeee. <3
TAG ME MORE TAG ME MORE!!

Fker bitch, who you're mann? when did I backstab you? Eh talk properly ley, when did I?! Tuesday you better come mann, don't run away. (:
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: