VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My friends around me are awesome.

HELLO. Back from malaysia, 1 day already. >< Very tired ytd, so didnt post. Portdickson sucks. I'm not going there anymore. Tmd, wasted 3 days at there. -'- Chatting on msn with Arvin & Alan now. Sian lah, idk what to write about. ): Do you think i should post pictures? LOL, next time bah. I'm super lazy. Ohyah, meeting arvin, jiaxin & yiqian today. LUNCHHHHHHHH! :D After that ahma house? I'm super happy to post smt below. Kzxcbbye! (:

Okay, currently, theres a bitch/dog ar at my blog kpkb leh. Super noisy max leh. >( Aiyo, dont dare put real name. Bky me ar? Why not come out and talk mann? Maybe you ugly till dont dare facetoface with me? HAHAHAH, Lmao mann! :D I'm sure you're jealous of my prettyness. :P Fyi, if I'm buang, than those pictures that i put at my blog are what? Lie? Wth mann, eh, type down your number ley. Knn, buaysong ar? Put your real name down ley. Haiyo, Charmaine is not kpo. Is she buaysong you. :) Hellooooo, you my mother ar? I buang you huanlo so much. Get a fucking life bodoh. Keyboard warrior nia. ^^

No comments: