VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dear god, fill me with love.

SUPZ. Wake up super early in the morning for that what secondary school thingy. Reached, saw lots of compassvalites! ;) brought the school uniform, registered & then compass. Ate beehoon plus curry for breakfast. Homed after that. Mum decided to bring us go to nex for movie. (Y)! Been there for many times already. ;____; about 2 reach there as mum wanted to watch the gulliver blahblah at 3. Went to the shaw theater, no more space. ): So choose the 5.10 de lor. Shopshopshop. Finally can go in le, super cold okay. Find theater 8 and go in. My seat in F11! (: seated and discover the 3d glasses LOL. Sibei cool max. Kept laughing and finally ended. And at around 7? Than went to eat dinner. After that mrt. You know what, I was standing infront of a girl, she kept staring at me than I stare her back. -.- Jealous that you cannot wear pretty clothes ar? :x Reach and home. Hmm. Now using phone to blog. Going malaysia tmr at 4 in the morning. Fuckmylife: @! MUST MISS ME OKAY PEOPLE. DO SPAM MY TAGBOARD TOOOOO. Kzxcbbye. (:
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

About said...

Yo VENUS :DDD Mi goin MALAYSIA tmr too (: