VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I dont mind.





Supz, was bored thats why come and post. Went to charmaine's house and play with her. HAHA, after that mum called to call me go home dontknow for what fuck. -.- Went cp, brought kfc da bao with arvin & homed! Homed at 3? Super early okay. I dislike you max lah mother. CAMWHORE WITH ARVINONG! <3 Will upload at facebook, so check it out at fb okay. Hmm, now using laptop. & BTW I'M POSTED TO PUNGGOL ZOMGOMG, WITH ARVIN, VANESSA, HELEN, SUSHIL & SYAF! YAYAYYYY, I'm happy max today. Chatting with risyah on fb & tingting on msn. (: Hmm, tmr have to wake up early. Fuckmylife, :@. Than friday going port dickson. So wont be updating. But do tag alright, kthbye. <3

No comments: