VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Crazy about you.

안녕하세요! <: I'm bored max now lah! So come and update. Visiting arvin's blog now, all about SHINee ar! I think I'm a SHAWOL more! :P Thats what I think. LOL, yesterday went to the dontknow what brain class. Fun max, the teacher, chio (Y). Hais, Caryn going to malaysia le. ): Will miss her. Talking to amanda, charmaine & arvin on msn. All my loved ones yeah! <3 Dontknow what time meeting arvin they all. Charmaine can go awhile only. Damn her can! Okay, my mood now is HAPPY PLUS PISSED. Okay lah, short update. Bbye! :D TAG ME MORE EH. 


I'm so sorry, REGINA PIK KE MIN. ;D




No comments: