VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

F. off from my blog. :)

Okay, ytd had fun with jiaxin they all. Now at ahma house. (: Not going to post. I'm only here to post about that who ar? ORH, THAT SUPER BHB PEOPLE. :)

Eh, helloooo. Who are you to judge me? Are you that perfect. Plus I dont think I'm fat. Muahaha. You're the one here bhb-ing at my blog alright. :) tag with your name down lah WUMING. Scarly you meet us than never come down? Aiyo, hj. My friends are not blind, is they know me well. & you this dontknow who even dk me well then come and judge me already? Haha, you JasmineTan isit? This is what my piku suspected. Like hello lah eh, is you come huantio us de leh. Is we say where meet not you. -.- dk like want to keikiang act know. Please, I'm super pretty I know. :) Don need say. You're jealous. Rofl, get a life lah? So childish. Grow up mann, ask your father/mother/ parents teach you lah. What century already still got people born this type of human out. Like a sad only. ^^

Tags will be replied asap. <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: