VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Friday, November 19, 2010

You're so not good at lie-ing to other people.

Hi, I'm back again. 
My dear bloggy, me miss you. ):
Didnt update for dk how many days me so sorry!
Hahaha, wed is public holiday so I went out, didnt have time to update.
And ytd actually going out with Jx & Prif de, suddenly all not free.
Like wth only, like going die like that. -.-
Than jiu plan go to class outing lor,
Prepared and met Enah & Sri at my house downstairs.
Than sarah and myarse came.
We'll walk to koufu together, still raining. ~
Than suddenly alot of people came.
But still got alot of people late, still got some haven even reach.
Most of them reach le we jiu go cp want take mrt lor.
Than otw saw risyah jiu scold her lol! 
Take mrt to koven, than run here run there.
Seriously we kept walking to the wrong way, we still run at the mrt station.
Many people sia, -.- stupid.
Than we still run to bowling center as it is DAMNDAMNDAMN FARRR!
Okay played than we kept shouting alot people seeing us. -.-
Went to kfc, makan. Mrssri treat us.
Than plan where to go again.
LOL, Went to played bowling again as myarse said he treat.
Went w/ Helen, risyah, sri, ameer, aqram & khai,
Played than my hand super pain. !@#$^%#@!
Finish le jiu plan go rivervale mall.
While going to the mrt train, two things made us shout out loud. 
OMGOMG, I WILL REMEMBER THOSE TWO THINGS DE.
Wth, super shock. Went back cp.
Already 6.30.
Really very fast. D;
Than take bus to rivervale mall, jiu walk to helen's house playground.
Played till 8.
Wow, super fun max.
Went home with ameer, aq, sri, khai.
Ameer kept disiao me, still use phone call spam me.
HE WAS BESIDE ME ONLY, DI SIAO SIAO. :@
Than went icon, buy coke & homed.
Online immediately, talked to arvin, jason & forget who le.
Than went shower than online again.
Super bored, was texting my dearest charmaine too. <3
On twitter and update.
Hmm, listening to musics too.
Okay lah, later going chalet.
Actually meeting people de! THAN CANNOT.
DAMN IT LAH NABEICB. :@
Next still got badminton competition. Than not free. ):
Saded. 
ALRIGHTY, BBYE. :D

No comments: