VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Monday, November 15, 2010

I'll miss my primary school life.

Annyeong. ):
Super no mood, today school is really veryvery no mood.
I was hugged by like 20plus ppl, seriously.
I hugged Vanessa the longest. 
Yahyah, i love her alot.
I will miss her the most, she cried when i hugged her. D;
I felt like crying too.
Hmm, 8am when to hall for appreciation day?
Was like seriously damn bored.
They show the videos that each class made.
Than after that is exchange the cranes?
I exchange it with helen. <;
WOW, Cass, Helen, Mashita, Pearlyn, Mavis & Rachel gave it too me.
*touched, tyty. :')
After that got the brifing about privegiving and taking psle de event.
Ended, went back to class put things and went down for recess.
Recess with glenda they all awesome. LAST RECESS TSK.
Assembly is the Ryan come to our school to perform the b-box.
WTHWTH, THE BEST ASSEMBLY I HAD AT CVPS. I SWEAR.
Chinese class coming up next.
Zikry they all dont have malay class. -'-
I really felt like cry at mt clas again, i hugged MRSONG OMGOMG.
THE BEST TEACHER I EVER HAD. I FIRST TO HUG AND THE REST FOLLOW ME. :@
Mt class jiu mrssri class le lor.
Plan the outing for thur's de.
Sibei sian, go bowling makan jiu go home liao.
Dk want to go not. -.-
Dismissal, kissed MAISARAHHH! <3
OMGOMG, TAOYEN MY FIRST KISS LEH.
Played basketball with glenda they all again. Keep say must contact hor lol.
Than glenda need go home le so cannot play liao. 
Went to library with prifilia and celine.
TMD, I NEVER UPGRADE SIA! ><
LIBRARY GOING TO HAVE 2 IPADS AND 3 WII.
But i cant get to touch it. ):
Nvm, at there while use phone jiu go home with brother.
Shwer and comped.
Chatted with Fiona, Naddy, Liqin & Jason.
Dear Jason, he was so sad. ): CHEERS KAYYYY! >)
Hmm, change blogskin using blogger de template.
SUPER AWESOME BUT TAKE 3 HOURS TO MAKE IT.
Twittering now.
Alrighty byeeeeeeeeeee! <3
  • Going to escape with pearl they all. Maybe only (!)
  • Thursday got prize giving day. MUST SING OUR SCHOOL SONG LOUDLOUD. 
  • Thursday outing with 608'10.
  • 22 - 27 nov got badminton competition at yishun museum. (NERVOUS.)
  • 25nov take PSLE results! AHHHHH. 
To CVPS's friends,
AHHHH, I'LL MISS YOU ALL DE. ):
MUST CONTACT KAY, ESPECIALLY HELENWANG. 
Text me if you miss me & i'll text you too. 
If donthave my number, exchange with me k! :D
Kaylah, bbye. 
ILOVECVPSSS!

No comments: