VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Me love my friends. >)

I'm the tallest! SHOWOFFONLY. (x


\Dear diary, me miss you lahhh! D;/
Hmm, sorry for not posting yeah, me super the busy. ><
Saturday & sunday - CHALET.
Super fun, saturday got bbq. At night 12 jiu bowling. \m/
Sunday went to home lor.
Monday,
OUTING WITH, JiaXin, Arvin, Pirfilia, Cassandra & Dapheny. ;luvz.
Went to bbt shop with prifilia to find arvin after that went to cp's mac wait for others.
Ate filetofish. ._.
After that went to timezone. ALREADY 2.45 LIAO.
Jiu faster walk back home with them.
Change to my sports wear than pack my sports shoe.
Walk to the busstop, took er 86.
Reached yio chu kang le.
Jiu go down with others, than went inside the staduim.
Wth, people already playing badminton. Me super scare.
Than go and get super many free 100plus. Stupid jiaxin they all, go take like 10 cans like that. -.-
Paiseh me sia, :@
Than pratice with Joey, my partner.
Warmup, and finally its our turn.
Like wth only our dui shou like super pro. >(
Than game jiu start le, playplayplayplayplay play till our team & their team got 20points.
Wth, atlast they ohso win mah. -'-
After that rest awhile take more 100plus jiu decide where to go.
Decided to go rivervale plaza as JX's mother at there selling noodle.
Than can get free de. xD But someone must drive us there.
Gangganghao prif's father wanted to drive her home.
Than jiu call her father drive us there lor. ;x
At the van inside keep tell others joke make them laugh till stomach ache.
Especially cassandra, ;D
Reach le jiu walk to the kopitiam lor, ordered banmian, everyone same.
Wait like super long lor. But nvm lol.
Finally come le, jiu faster eat.
Super full after that, me jiu treat everyone drink.
Me super nice de hor! (x
After buy drink jiu go jx house there de basketball court play.
Wth, go there need walk like a few miles lor tmd!
Finally reach le, jiu call Charmaine come down.
SHE DAMN SUPER SLOW SIA KNN.
Than we'll jiu go her house wait her. She knn damn bastard.
Shout at her mother. Gangster ar my dear piku!
Than went to play basketball.
Baby called me, ask me to online. <3
Online immediatleyyy. But phone going no batt.
Talk to him awhile jiu offline lor.
Played catching this all.
Than 9 the court's light jiu off liao.
But still continue to play, than we shout alot of bad words. ._.
Than kenny and tt called us to find trouble again.
I shouted like hell, & my dearest charmaine is super cute! <;
Played and slacked till 10. NICE.
Walk back home with Arvin omg its so far.
Than reach home at 10plus?
Showered and sleep like a pig.
Seriously like super tired.
Woke up at 9.
Cause mum halfday. Dk why, than prepared go meet aunty at cp.
Ate Swensen, aunty treat. Coolshit, (Y)
Went to walkwalk after that.
Walk finish jiu take bus go ahma house.
Reach le, saw nisha. LOL.
Super tired, used phone awhile than jiu use lap.
Idk whatever i'm doing,
Fuckmylife. -.-
Now talking to Charmaine on msn.
Talking about that freaking hongster of her's.
Okiee, sibei late liao.
So post till her, Saiyonaraaaaaa! :D

No comments: