VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Friday, November 26, 2010

Crazy about love.

Heylo, Holidays are super boring.
I'm at home alone.
Ytd took my results.
Super bad okay, I dont like it. )';
Okay i have nothing to post.
Ytd night Tingting & Kenny tried to find trouble with me and steady again. 
Steady super pro (Y).
Fight till like 12plus.
He went to dota, leave me alone. ):
Slept at 3.
Seriously cant sleep. I really have no mood.
Idk what to post yeah. D;
Hmm, i wanna go out. But cannot. 
Nvm bbye. <3

I'm always a rotten apple in your eyes.
I'm always a failure in everything.
Why you'll just cant give a thought for me?
I admitted i did really bad.
But at least i can go into schools.
But why you'll still say those things that really break my heart?
I had tolerate you'll very long already.
I really hate you'll. -'-

No comments: