VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Visual dreams.

Nothing special today actually. Went to play volleyball at sp after lunch. From 2plus play till 5plus. Then went back home. Texting BY & Jeremy now. Jeremy is super bhb lor please. :D My hand blue blacl howhowhow?!?! Yay btw, tmr 11.30 release! YAYAYAY PUNGGOL ROCKS. (Y)! Oink is sleeping now, :(. I miss him... OKAY LAH BBYE.

I'M JEALOUS THAT YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU MISS HIM.
I'M JEALOUS WHEN YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVE HIM.
I'M JEALOUS THAT YOU KEPT TEXTING HIM.
I'M JEALOUS THAT YOU KEPT ASKING HIM TO CALL YOU.
I'M JEALOUS OF EVERYTHING LAH OKAY.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: