VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My best friend.

Oh, my best friend.......... I think it should be ARVIN ONGGGGGGGG! <3
You're always being there for me no matter what,
You always call me 'GUIFEI' that make me happy,
You make me laugh no matter what,
You always accompany me when i have nobody to talk to,
You're always my best litening ear,
You have know me for like er, 4 years? ,
We gossip and laugh like mad when we're together.
Hmm this is what i remembered. 

Thanks for being there for me always okayy!
Iloveyoureallyalot. :D
But now, many things change. After school starts, you're more closer to ziying they'll then me.
They're your friend after all, its okay. I hope we'll be closer like last time alright.
No matter what, i still thinks that you're the perfect friend for me. :D
BELOW PICTURES ARE FOR YOU ALRIGHT. ;D





Remember all this? Seeee, we so close! <3
Okay lah I've nothing to post already. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ~

No comments: