VenusssssAnettes, 9thluvz.

Thirteen, 15th February. Punggol Secondary.
KPOP is my second priority, but I still think about my brothers & sisters. ติดต่อฉัน : Facebook/Twitter

Friday, December 10, 2010

AmandaLeeHuiMin'ShootingStar!

Amanda is loved by me. :D
She always makes me laugh, smile, happy, sad, guailan, hyper, etc.
I love her max, but you know what? That ENGGENG stole my place. 
And now, Amanda love him max but love me 99.999999percent only.
Bad right she?
She ar?! SUPER CUTE CAN.
I love her saying 'VENUS MEI YOU MAO!'
But actually i got alot of hair. MUAHAHAHA!
When I'm down, she will make me become high/laugh.
No matter how busy she is, she will be there for me.
She's like my everything to me, i cant live without her.
She's just sosososo awesome! <;
I'll never forget one thing,
Everynight i will spam her inbox. :)
I love it lah okay.
Hmm, we have the same style of fringe alright. LOL!
Idk what to post already lah! .___.

You only need to know that, she rocks your life. (:
& She'll never leave you alone. <3


No comments: